Women’s lightweight, high-performance mid-range road shoe.
Shimano Pedaling Dynamics SL – SPD-SL is the road specific refinement of the system. This pedal platform was designed specifically for the needs of world-class road racers. The seamless pedal and cleat interface for a more efficient power transfer under the extreme pedaling loads encountered in race competitions.
Shimano Dynalast – The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano’s R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Upper Technology – Shimano footwear is developed using their unique understanding of how the foot interfaces with the shoe and the pedal to optimize comfort and maximize power transfer for smooth and efficient pedaling. Their footwear is System Engineered to function seamlessly with their Shimano SPD and SPD-SL pedal platforms to optimize rider performance, efficiency, and comfort for every type of rider and ride.
Women Technology – Shimano women’s specific fit and 3D Anatomic design are specifically tailored around the exacting needs of a woman’s foot. We know women want cycling footwear that delivers all the performance as the men’s counterpart, yet with the fit and style specifically designed for them. And that’s exactly what Shimano delivers.
- Performance Plus Style – The Road Performance line sets the benchmark for the Shimano Women’s footwear program. Delivering performance, style, and efficiency.
- Glove-like Fit – Shimano’s women’s-specific last and supple synthetic leather upper with perforated venting for superior comfort.
- Lightweight – Lightweight materials and construction for efficiency and low rotating mass.
- External Heel Cup – External curved heel cup stabilizes and holds the foot firmly in place.
- The BOA System – Micro-adjust BOA dials on most models allow on-the-fly adjustment.
- High-Performance – Lightweight road endurance composite outsoles are tuned to deliver power and comfort.
Expanded Cleat-adjustment Range – A combined fore and aft cleat-adjustment range of 22 mm (11 mm from the outsole and 11 mm from the cleat) offers each rider the opportunity to find their best cleat position.
Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, provides Glove-like fit.
Low stack height midsole helps stabilise foot, maximises power transfer and efficiency.
Integrated sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, stability, rigidity and lightweight performance.
Mesh/TPU/Synthetic leather composite upper provides comfortable fit and better breathability.
Light carbon fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit.
|Last type||Shimano Dynalast Womens|
|Best match pedal||PD-R7000|
|Closure||1 BOA (L6), 1-strap|
|Midsole Material||Carbon Fiber Reinforced Nylon|
|Standard insole||Adaptable cup insole|
|Men’s Actual weight (Size: 42)||238 g|